Sunday, December 22, 2013

I am still at it!


I am still doing the T-25 challenge! I haven't given up yet and I am seeing some wonderful changes inside and out! The biggest change is how I feel! I feel lighter, stronger and have such a positive outlook towards everything. Exercising works wonders! I just haven't updated much because I feel a bit uncomfortable posting my pictures online. I am still deciding whether I should. I am even thinking of creating a private group on Facebook to document my changes each week.
I will come back with a solution in the next couple days!

Be good to yourselves,
T

1 comment:

Shruti Verma said...

Thank you for sharing this information and Very good looking blog.
I am bookmark this blog need some more post.


Flats in Dwarka

TIBETAN HERBAL MEDICINE

Search this Blog:

GET TO KNOW: BLACK CUMIN SEEDS

black cumin seeds = royal cumin seeds = kala jeera = shahi jeera = saah jeera Pronunciation: KUH-min Notes: Indian cooks use this spice in many of their curries and tandoori dishes. It's darker and sweeter than ordinary cumin. To bring out its nutty flavor, it helps to toast the seeds briefly before using them. Substitutes: cumin (Not as sweet as black cumin.) OR nigella

FOODSUBS.COM