I had to delete my previous posts due to some tech glitches....but here I am updating my progress!
Okay, So I am on a program with Beachbody and right now I am doing the "CIZE" exercise program. I also take their recommended Shakeology protein shake. I have had tremendous success with their focus "T-25" program and lost nearly 15-18 lbs with them. I was looking for a new exercise routine so decided to go with the "Cize" program. It is SO much fun doing this in the comfort of my home. I used to have a gym membership but honestly, I was just throwing precious money down the drain. I would go and use the equipment but once the winter months set in, I really didn't have the energy or the motivation to go to the gym and work out. I looked for something I could do at home and I found this program which was perfect for me! I had seen the infomercials on TV all the time but doubted it all the way. I did my research and decided to dive in. I am so glad I did because within the first 2 weeks, I started to notice my waist size shrinking!!! I was on a roll! The shakeology worked for me as a meal replacement for breakfast and I saw so many benefits.
Be good to yourself,
Saturday, 18 May 2013
25 AWESOME TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!
Found this on Facebook.....HAD to share.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s
guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food
that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past,
negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years,
will this matter?’
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your
friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful
for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25.Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier
Be good to yourselves,
Saturday, 11 May 2013
I just added some Spring mix, fresh goat cheese, strawberries and blueberries. For the dressing, I just added some Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can add so much to it though...some suggestions would be candied nuts,fresh onions, fresh baby spinach- whatever you like!
I hope you're enjoying the warmer weather wherever you are. :)
Be good to yourselves,