Here is the recipe:
- 1.5 cups- cooked Kala Chana
- 2 medium sized potatoes- chopped
- 1 large tomato- chopped
- 1 tbsp - Besan flour
- 1 tsp - Garam Masala
- 1 tsp- oil, some water for a little bit of gravy
- Asafoetida-1/2 tsp
- 1 large- dried chili - for the tempering
- Salt, turmeric, jaggery, lemon juice, chili powder, dhani-jeera powder - for seasoning.
- 2 cloves- minced garlic to add towards the end (optional)
Upcoming Recipe Preview: Lakhoti Soda ( Marble Masala Soda) - Street Style!
Courtesy: K's Recipe ( Hubby's Guest Post )
Every time you visit this site, the sponsors will donate a cup of rice to the hungry in India. Just click on the green link. More Information can be found on the site.