Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Summer Salads - Strawberry Spinach Salad

One of my favorite salads is a Spinach Salad with Strawberries in a fruity vinaigrette dressing. This salad is actually a recreation from one of my favorite restaurants in town, ' Press and Bean', read its review and see their original salad here.

This is so easy, all you need is a little bit of prep and you're set. Here is what you need.


1/2 bag - fresh baby spinach

8-10 - fresh strawberries, sliced

1 small red onion - sliced

toasted almonds or walnuts,

red peppers, mushrooms or any other veggies you like.

2 tbsp - Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing or a berry vinaigrette.

Cracked black pepper - to taste


Toss the spinach leaves with the other ingredients and serve! It's that easy! enjoy.


I hope everyone's having a great summer....I leave you with one of the prettiest flowers from my garden, called 'Blue Eyes Fuchsia'.


TIBETAN HERBAL MEDICINE

Search this Blog: