Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Pecan-Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Bureka Boy's blog is one of my favorites among the Canadian bloggers....his recipes are an exact science, if you follow them, the end result is perfect.

Do visit his blog for some really neat recipes, check out BB's version of Naan! A culinary delight! Other favorites of mine from his blog include Turkish Coffee Cake and his delectable Ricotta Filled Pasta Shells.

Yes, I am clearly a fan of BB's blog!

One such recipe I had in mind was his Southern style Pecan-Pineapple Upside down cake. A favorite cake of mine, ever since I was in my teens...I had been meaning to make this for the longest time, and I did....this evening. I had some extra time on my hands, and pretty much had everything stocked in the pantry...so off I went on a baking spree. Check the recipe out on his blog.




This is also my entry for Maheshwari's AFAM event for this month's fruit - Pineapple.








Upcoming Post Preview: Weekend Lunch Series: Amritsari Chhole & Bhature

TIBETAN HERBAL MEDICINE

Search this Blog: