Monday 28 May 2007

WBB#12- Spice it Up!


This June, I have the honor of hosting WBB#12, the popular Weekend Breakfast Blogging event started by Nandita of the Saffron Trail Fame. My theme for June's WBB is: Spice It Up!

Use any Spice in the Breakfast Items, be it a drink, baked sweet or savory dishes.....use at least ONE spice in it. Be Creative, mix and match several spices if you want.......Show me how creative you can be!

Here are the basic guidelines:

- From now until June 25th, post an entry suitable to the WBB theme - Spice it Up!

- Post a Linkback to this entry.

- Send me the Picture of the Dish, a Perma-link,and your name or initials to:
spicewholovedme@yahoo.ca, with the Subject: WBB#12. That's it.

- I will be posting a Logo for this Event soon. The above one is a temporary one.

Have Fun!

Note: Spring Fling Roundup Coming up THIS week. Who will win?? Stay Tuned to find out.

20 comments:

Roopa said...

Nice theme for WBB. Looking forward to participate hopefully will make it this time!

Coffee said...

Thats a cool theme!!!!!

Thanks for reminding..... I still have to mail you my spring fling entry..... and email coming your way........... :)

archana said...

Good theme :)

Viji said...

Nice one I think Trupti. Will think about something new. Viji

Sia said...

very nice theme and i can think of some dozens of BF dishes with spices in it;)

FH said...

Thank God you didn't say bake!!:D I am sooo tired of baking cakes etc these days.Savory baking ,I would love to.I will gladly send spicy breakfast.Thanks darling,hugs:))
Little tired today after 3 day long weekend!Phew!! Glad kids at school and hubby at work!:P

Sia said...

i love that header pic T... will send u something via mail by this weekend;)

Richa said...

hey, that's a nice theme, gotta' love our spices :)

Suganya said...

Spice in breakfast goodies. Yumm!

Shobana senthilkumar said...

Hi,
Nice theme i am eager to participate....

Cynthia said...

I'll try my best to make it to this event. Thanks for the info.

Suganya said...

spicy breakfast.....lovely...

Dr. Soumya Bhat said...

Simple Healthy recipe Trupthi

Sig said...

Superb theme Trupti.... I sneak in some spice wherever I can, so this is just great:)

Kajal said...

Very nice theme for WBB. Wait for your logo my dear.:)
TC.:)

ushaprashanth said...

That's a very nice theme... I am looking forward to participate in this event very eagerly...

Raaga said...

Will send you something nice for sure.

Meena Raj said...

Ooh.. Spicy.. Looking forward to participate. Thanks for ur comment on my blogspot Trupti. I also enjoyed looking at ur son's pics.. Yup.. Its true that they know us inside out and ohmigod.. how fast they grow !!!

Meena Raj said...

Ooh.. Spicy.. Looking forward to participate. Thanks for ur comment on my blogspot Trupti. I also enjoyed looking at ur son's pics.. Yup.. Its true that they know us inside out and ohmigod.. how fast they grow !!!

Raaga said...

And I can have more than one recipe?

Search this Blog: