Here's one such easy recipe for "Stir Fried Noodles and Veggies" for those days or evenings when eating "roti-sabzi" is the last thing on your mind!
You will need:
- Chopped fresh veggies: Broccoli, Snap peas, spring onions, cabbage, carrots- whatever you have on hand.
- 3 cloves garlic
- Sesame oil, about 1/2 tsp or more
- Olive oil, about 2 tsp
- Soy sauce, about 2 tbsp
- Red pepper flakes- to whatever "heat" level you like (optional)
- 1 box thin spaghetti or Chinese Noodles
- Cook pasta; set aside
- In the mean time, heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large pan or wok
- Add garlic, saute. Add red pepper flakes.
- Add all veggies and saute 2 min.
- Add soy sauce.
- Add the noodles and toss!