Monday 18 May 2009

Towards Health and Weightloss......


Okay, some of you may or may not know, I have started another blog:

"Live Simply, Live Healthy"...this blog is essentially for my own benefit, to keep track of what I am eating,and to see what triggers my terrible headaches. You see, I've had nasty headaches all my life, and they have been bothering me a lot lately. I have had a CT Scan done, I've kept a headache diary, and got some other tests done...... but I haven't found exactly what causes them. So, I've decided to keep an online journal to record such days when the headaches just pop out of nowhere.
Another thing is that, I am officially *done* having kids ( YAY) so now, I want to focus on weight loss. I have lost a whopping 30 pounds over the last 2 years but I still need to lose around 10-15 pounds more to reach my goal weight. I'd love to have *any* feedback regarding headaches and weightloss......I'll welcome them.

I'll also feature lots of information on Ayurveda, Yoga Poses, Health Tips and much more! :)

Hop on over and see what I've been up to!

Comments OFF on this post.

Pic Courtesy: Google

Search this Blog: