Wednesday 3 February 2010

Feb.02, Food and Headache diary

An Ok day today, no headache as such, but I still had that nagging pain that lasted around a half hour or so which felt really strange. But it wasn't so bad as it has been for the past week so I was happy!  :)

Here is a breakdown of today's meals:

Breakfast: Special K cereal with 2% milk and multi-vitamins. I take Vitamin D, Omega3, and Calcium in the morning.
Pic: google













Lunch: Pita Sandwich with Lettuce, Peppers and some low fat sauce on the inside, I used very little.




Snack: Some dry toast and some India tea with Splenda

Dinner: Leftovers from last night- Okra Shaak and Chapatis





Before I headed off to bed around 1030pm, I had some triphala tea in warm water along with my daily women's multivitamin. Triphala is supposed to remove the toxins in the body, I have been using this for a long time now and it does work well for me. Always check with your doctor before starting any new supplements though. What works for me may not necessarily work for you.
See you tomorrow with another update.

Search this Blog: