Monday 1 February 2010

Food and Headache diary: Feb. 01.2010

My day started off well overall....no headaches all day until 400pm. I don't know what triggered it, but I was getting a dull pain, then it became worse as the evening rolled around, I was so careful about what I ate today and even captured everything on the camera to remind myself of what I had all day. So, here I am, still sitting with a head pain....I just finished having a cup of herbal tea with triphala and ginger, and also had a hot shower...hopefully this will help!

Here's the recap of the meals I had:

Breakfast: Green Tea and Yogurt

Mid Morning: Ginger herbal tea






Lunch: Raisin Bran with Milk







Dinner: Okra Curry, Daal, Chapati, Cabbage Carrot salad and Aamras








 A busy day today, and it will be much the same tomorrow....hopefully the headaches will keep away. I will be posting as often as I can here, and I promise to post recipes here too since this IS a food blog.

G'night!

Comments OFF. Please email me for any questions/queries on this or any post in this blog. Thank You.

Search this Blog: